activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Messages are kept in Pending queue for durable topic subscribers.
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 13:50:10 GMT
That's strange.  Is this a network of brokers or a standalone broker?

Also, can you reliably reproduce this (in a rest environment) just by
turning advisory messages back on?  That test would confirm (or refute) the
link between advisory messages and the problem, and make it more likely
that someone will find the root cause and fix it.