activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Stats for Virtual Topic
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 17:21:58 GMT
Well, the default configuration for Virtual Topics (
http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html) specifies that all
topics that are virtual begin with "VirtualTopic." and all consumer queues
for virtual topics begin with "Consumer.*.VirtualTopic.", and even if
you've changed the default configuration, it wouldn't be hard to figure out
(in code as well as in a human brain) which ones are virtual and which ones
are not.  So I'm not sure your statement that there is no distinguishing
factor is accurate.  Am I overlooking something?