activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messages are kept in Pending queue for durable topic subscribers.
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:05:15 GMT
by default the broker retains the sub in memory for an offline durable
sub, that can be disabled with keepDurableSubsActive=false broker
attribute. That may sort out the behaviour because the sub will be
replayed from the store.
One other thought, there was an issue with the default advisory
consumer on a jms connection (tracking temps) using a sync consumer,
so that if it blocked for some reason, that could filter back to the
broker. That could impact advisory messages.
jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false would avoid that.
But as ever, a test case that can reproduce (on trunk) is the best way
to find the root cause. good luck.