activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Re: How can I make a large number connections using ActiveMQ? (more than 1k conns)
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 21:46:26 GMT
Those are some high numbers.  You’re going to need more than 1 server to
accomplish this I think.

Also, I think AMQ by default uses a thread per connection so you’re going
to need to disable that.

And if you control the clients, I’d suggest using a better fronted than
AMQ… maybe using async betty.

The problem you propose is not going to be very easy so prepare for a lot
of work scaling and tuning this.

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*