activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commercial Support Page
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:52:33 GMT
Hello Justin,

Sorry for the late reply. I updated the wiki [1] with the text you
provided. I did not change the link, it still points to openlogic.com.
The ASF does not (and cannot) endorse any commercial offering, but we
are providing information that may be helpful to our community of users.
I took the liberty to remove 3 words, for brevity, it doesn't change the
message. The main site should get refreshed in 24 hours or so.

Please review and let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Hadrian

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Support