activemq-users mailing list archives

From mclaudio76 <claudio.ma...@limontainformatica.it>
Subject Re: Messages are kept in Pending queue for durable topic subscribers.
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 07:18:59 GMT
Hi artnaseef,

messages are meant to be simply notification of completion of remote jobs
sent to the client. So, loss of messages hasn't much impact on the normal
activity of the clients. This loss is detected by the fact that durable
subscribers (which go off and on line) have in their "Pending queue"  quite
a good number of messages, and this number grows up. More over, storage
usage is growing up too - i can list a number of kahadb log files of about
32 Mb each.

As previously posted, I supposed that presence of Advisory.Temp topics might
create the issue, so I disabled them. The problem is that after a while , a
ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue,ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic topic has been
created. Now it has -95 (yes, a negative number !!!)  consumers registered.
What the hell is it ?  If I click on a durable subscriber, via web console,
I see that it's registered to the persistent topic (and that's ok) AND to
this TempTopic I cannot understand what it may be
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4690591/topics.png> :

Thanks again for your support.