activemq-users mailing list archives

From krishy <calvinkri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer queues of virtual topic and the web console
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 17:36:42 GMT
I made the virtual topic selectorAware and the problem went away. All
messages are received by the consumer without much delays.

I was able to reproduce this only with queues as well. That is the messages
were sent to and consumed from a queue based on a selector. After a while
the consumer seemed to stop receiving messages. I

Though my problem is solved, I am curious what is controlling this
behaviour. Why don't messages turn up from the queue after a while?