activemq-users mailing list archives

From moorsel <frank.van.moor...@gmail.com>
Subject Flood of topics and unconsumed messages after enable advisory message
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:50:45 GMT
We enabled advisory support on our ActiveMQs as we wanted to have support for
dynamic network broker topologies (Advisory messages are required for
dynamic network broker topologies as NetworkConnectors subscribe to advisory
messages). Now we see many advisory topics and in these topics many
unconsumed messages. Is there somethig we should do to prevent this or to
clean up these topics and messages (some kind of garbage collect). Is the
build up of these topcis and messages going to hinder performance at some
stage? or a memory issue?