activemq-users mailing list archives

From nelsoncc <nelson.cin...@novabase.pt>
Subject Re: maxReconnectAttempts parameter
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:00:06 GMT
Hi,

If I use the URI:
failover:(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://localhost:61626)?randomize=false

The thread blocks in sending message, and only unlocks when broker is
started.
Since I don't want to block the thread I can fix my problem using timeout
parameter.

I thought the reconnect attempt was made in sendMessage and not in
background thread, that's the reason I was trying to use the
maxReconnectAttempts parameter.

Can you confirm if the the timeout parameter is my only solution?

Kind Regards,
Nelson