activemq-users mailing list archives

From xabhi <xabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer not able to consumer messages from queue
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:08:50 GMT
The producer is not blocked as the msgHeld value keeps increasing, its the
consumer that stops consuming messages.

>>Also, I was under the impression that it wasn't possible to set message
TTL
on the broker and that it could only be set by the producer;

Yes, sorry about that it can be set by producer only, but you can do that by
overriding send method of BrokerPluginSupport class to set message TTL when
broker receives a message (which we do in cases where producer hasn't
specified any message TTL value).

Thanks,
Abhi