activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Reply message not forwarded across temporary bridged destination
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:12:41 GMT
I'm not aware of one, though I've never actually used temp destinations so
someone else might know of something I don't know about.

If there's not, you might want to submit a JIRA requesting that
ActiveMQDestination.TEMP_DESTINATION_NAME_PREFIX be made modifiable so you
can prefix all temp destinations with something like "ID:TEMP." instead of
just "ID:", which I think would let you explicitly include (or exclude)
temp destinations across the networkConnector.