activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Dropping slow AMQP consumer behaviour
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 16:36:24 GMT
I'd have thought that if the broker no longer considered the consumer to be
active, it would have stopped sending keep-alive packets, which would then
cause the consumer to abort, but I haven't looked at that code in any depth.

Have you tried setting abortConnection=true on the
AbortSlowConsumerStrategy, to have the broker close the TCP connection when
it aborts the consumer, rather than just sending a request to the consumer
to ask it nicely to abort?  I'm not sure if it will change the behavior,
but it's worth a shot.