activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: leveldb issue
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 00:28:20 GMT
Based on what Christian has said, it sounds like he's got a configuration
that reliably reproduces his problem whereas you're not at that point yet,
so let's have him create a JIRA bug for that so we don't lose the details
about how to produce it.  As you investigate, hopefully you'll be able
update the JIRA to give more details on what's actually going on, ideally
with a proposed patch if your investigation leads you to one.  (Thanks for
investigating to that depth, BTW.)