activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Not Getting to "First Base"
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:02:29 GMT
As I understand it, extended Windows paths always have an eight-character
short version formed by the first N characters (usually 6) plus ~ and one
or more digits.  Usually "Program Files" was "PROGRA~1" (you can confirm
that by doing "dir C:\PROGRA~1" and seeing if it matches; if not, try
PROGRA~2, PROGRA~3, etc. till you find it), so you could try specifying the
path that way.

Tim