activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kernel freak <kernelfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ActiveMQ for personalized chat service
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 09:40:52 GMT
Hello Artnaseef,

Thank you for your reply. I looked up the project as you had described, I
found that it is really good for supporting personalized chat services.
With that I also found that it has some client it needs to run(running
server is no problem), but I would like to integrate the chat functionality
in the webapplication. Is that possible with openfire? If yes, I am unable
to find any good resources or examples for the same. Kindly let me know.
Thank you.