activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Re: leveldb issue
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 23:12:07 GMT
On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 6:54 AM, Tim Bain <tbain@alumni.duke.edu> wrote:

> Is there a bug report in Jira for it, and has someone been able to identify
> a configuration and set of steps to reliably reproduce it?

No.  I don’t think there is and I totally agree in a reduction and test
case to easily reproduce this problem.  I think the main challenge is that
I need to use ActiveMQ with a production use and not the embedded broker.
The embedded broker doesn’t properly shut itself down and leaves some
background threads.

Anyway.. I’m working on it but it’s in parallel with our production load.
We can’t have our ActiveMQ boxes crashing like this so resolving it is
definitely a priority for us.

I’ll post more information while this evolves.

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*