activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann <marc.logem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PooledConnectionFactory not part of activemq-all
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 14:38:45 GMT
Thanks. Is there anywhere a documentation page that tells me intention of
the artifacts? There are so many and i wanna get rid of the activemq-all
but for that i would need some kind of idea what the seperate artifacts
offer.

I wanna have a ActiveMQConnectionFactory JNDI object within tomcat, so i
need to put something in tomcat lib folder (perhaps just activemq-core?)
and then i have a spring application which also needs some activemq
artifacts i suspect. The broker runs on a different server and is not in
scope. I just read through "activeMQ in action" but didnt find any
references to the artifacts.

Perhaps there is something.