activemq-users mailing list archives

From Troy Richard <tricha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messages Stuck in Queue
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 18:58:26 GMT
I do have a network-of-brokers.  When you say restart the broker, I'm not
sure what you mean.  When I restart the application that has the consumers
it clears the jam.

I doesn't happen all the time.  It will run 3-4 days without happening and
then might happen a couple days in a row.  Our process that is filling the
queue runs once a day and dumps around 10k messages to the queue for
processing.