activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gregory Gabrielian <gregory.gabriel...@lotsys.com>
Subject Low performances in Apollo 1.7 linux distro
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:45:14 GMT
Hello,

I have installed an Apollo 1.7 unix-distro broker on a Linux server after have compared it
to ActiveMQ 5.8 on my local Windows Desktop.
I encounter a performance issue with the default configuration on the linux host, indeed in
my Windows setups, Apollo is faster than ActiveMQ (a simple writer process which enqueues
messages, without consumers) but on Linux broker. I notice a lack of performances, my writer
takes 17 seconds to write 10000 messages on the windows broker whereas it takes 7 min 30 seconds
to write 10000 messages on the Linux broker. ActiveMQ 5.8 does not have performance differences
on Linux and windows.
I have not found topics about that, maybe I forgot to do something?

Thanks.

Ce message et les pièces jointes associées sont confidentiels et à l'attention exclusive
des destinataires. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci d'avertir l'administrateur
de la messagerie: postmaster@lotsys.com

This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the system manager: postmaster@lotsys.com