activemq-users mailing list archives

From bansalp <bpradee...@gmail.com>
Subject CurrentConnectionsCount seems to give incorrect value.
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2014 07:00:09 GMT
Hi,

There is a difference of some 40 odd connection between value provided by
current connections count and what I get by using lsof command and by
counting individual connection count from activemq admin command.

1. CurrentConnectionsCount:
activemq-admin query  --view CurrentConnectionsCount --jmxurl
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:9006/jmxrmi

2. lsof :
lsof -iTCP -a -sTCP:^LISTEN -a -p pid

3. Counting each connection:
activemq-admin query --objname
type=Broker,brokerName=localhost,connector=clientConnectors,connectorName=*,connectionViewType=remoteAddress,connectionName=*
--jmxurl service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:9006/jmxrmi

Value from 2nd and 3rd command matches, but value of 1st command is lesser
than value of 2nd and 3rd command.

Can somebody help, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks