activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sid <hiremat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing following issue:- WARN | Transport Connection to: blockingQueue_1942843618 failed: org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive for too (>30000) long
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 04:20:52 GMT
First of all thanks for responding to this thread.

Right, I did go through following post:-
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/when-should-you-set-maxInactivityDuration-0-td4688281.html

But was wondering whether the setting of flag "keepAlive=true" helps in this
case, where wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0.

I have failover broker url being configured on producer/consumer(broker
clients), hence say I get " WARN | Transport Connection to:
blockingQueue_1942843618 failed:
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive
for too (>30000) long" error on broker then what steps I need to take,
because earlier I experienced that after facing above issue, the
connectivity is lost among producer, consumer and broker.

So what's recommended next step.

Thanks,
Sid