activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <andr...@wayofquality.de>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get kahadb size using activemq-admin command line tool?
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:19:45 GMT
Hi,

not sure about the command line (I would guess, no). Normally for these kind of things
I use JMX. In my productive applications I have either Jolokia and/or hawtio running
in the same JVM, so that I can use simple REST calls to get to the management objects
and attributes I am interested in.

I am sure I have seen the kahadb sizes in the JMX tree, so it should be straightforward to

get to them either via JMX-REST via Jolokia or via plain old JMX.

Hope that helps
Andreas