activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with embedded broker
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:56:40 GMT
You can specify that messages should be forwarded even if no consumer is
connected by using the staticallyIncludedDestinations element on the
networkConnector.  See
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Fuse_ESB_Enterprise/7.1/html/Using_Networks_of_Brokers/files/FMQNetworksMessagePropagation.html
for an explanation of static propagation as well as a good illustration of
why dynamic propagation is the typical configuration.