activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ redelivering acknowledged messages
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 15:47:11 GMT
Gary Tully, does the first change Sergiy referenced (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-commits/201403.mbox/%3C58f67097f342495e921e1a25e951aec6@git.apache.org%3E)
really disable CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE from 5.10 onward, or is he
misunderstanding the change you made?  If he's got it right, can you please
explain why that option is no longer supported?