activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <andr...@wayofquality.de>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get kahadb size using activemq-admin command line tool?
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:21:07 GMT
Hmmm,

I am not a Perl expert, but I think the closest you could get is indeed using jolokia to expose
the JMX beans
via REST and then use Perl or use a Java Program reading the information and dump it to stdout,
so that
you can parse it from your perl script. There might be perl libs that help you with this kind
of setup, but that’s
out of my area of expertise.

Best regards
Andreas