activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dennis <git...@farberg.de>
Subject add_user_header configuration option not working?
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 14:37:27 GMT
Hi,
I've got a question regarding the add_user_header configuration option.

I'm using Apache Apollo v 1.7 with STOMP over WebSockets and
authentication enabled. Now I want Apollo to add a header to incoming
messages with the sender's authenticated user id. I've added the
add_user_header configuration as discussed here:
https://activemq.apache.org/apollo/documentation/stomp-manual.html#Stomp_Protocol_Options.


However, the requested header is never added to incoming messages (but
I've verified that users are actually authenticated). Any suggestions
what I'm doing wrong here?

Thank you!
Dennis

This is my configuration file:

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
> <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/activemq/apollo">
>
>     <virtual_host id="default">
>         <host_name>0.0.0.0</host_name>
>         <host_name>localhost</host_name>
>         <host_name>127.0.0.1</host_name>
>         <queue id="test-queue" auto_delete_after="0" persistent="false"/>
>     </virtual_host>
>
>     <connector bind="ws://0.0.0.0:8889" connection_limit="1000" id="ws">
>         <stomp>
>
>             <add_user_header separator=",">user-id</add_user_header>
>
>             <!-- I've tried several options here in addition:
>                 <add_user_header separator=",">user_id</add_user_header>
>                 <add_user_header
> kind="org.apache.activemq.jaas.UserPrincipal">user-id</add_user_header>
>             -->
>
>         </stomp>
>     </connector>
>
>     <access_rule allow="*"/>
>
>     <web_admin bind="http://0.0.0.0:3333"/>
>
>     <authentication enabled="true" domain="Internal"/>
>
> </broker>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message