activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are Scheduled Messages persistent ?
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 14:29:49 GMT
On 11/25/2014 09:15 AM, cdelgadob wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Simple question: Are scheduled messages persistent regardless of the
> persistent configuration of the broker?
>
> I mean: I don't need to persist my inflight messages, but the scheduled
> ones, just in case the broker goes down.
>
> How can I achieve that?
>
> Thanks!
>
>   Carlos
>

> --

In v5.10 and earlier if you enabled scheduler support then the scheduled
messages are persisted in the Job Scheduler store regardless of the
broker's persistence settings.  In 5.11 onwards if the broker has
persistence disabled then on in memory job scheduler store is used to
honer the disabled persistence setting, the old behaviour can be
restored if needed via configuration.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.