activemq-users mailing list archives

From "juanmanuel.romeraferrio" <juanmanuel.romerafer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message Selector or Composite Destinations
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 12:51:31 GMT
I did a few test and this work when I have a lot of message of Version2 and
Version1.
And the first test I send 5000 messages of each versions, and the consumer
starting process normal, and when process 500 messages stop, and start to
process again when all the messages was in the queue.

In other test, this the consumer stop to process and not start again.

If I start the consumer 2, all the messages are processed.