activemq-users mailing list archives

From bansalp <bpradee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get kahadb size using activemq-admin command line tool?
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:49:55 GMT
I have checked using jconsole that it do expose some bean saying
storepercentage usage in percent. Can I access that using *activemq-admin
query --view* command.

In java code I am getting that using

*
BrokerService brokerService = getBrokerService();
SystemUsage systemUsage = brokerService.getSystemUsage();
storeUsageBytes = systemUsage.getStoreUsage().getUsage();
*

Is there a way of getting this using activemq-admin command (or any other
way to get it in perl/pythin script) ?