activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steven Turner <steventurner...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ replicated leveldb update ordering with zookeeper.
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 07:07:42 GMT
Hi,

I was checking the source code of ActiveMQ and found this
(MasterElector,scala):

 // Do we need to elect a new master?
              if (elected == null) {
                // Find the member with the most updates.
                val sortedMembers = members.filter(_._2.position >=
0).sortWith {
                  (a, b) => {
                    a._2.position > b._2.position ||
                      (a._2.position == b._2.position &&  a._2.weight >
b._2.weight )
                  }
                }

Does it mean ActiveMQ itself takes care of master election ?
If zookpeer handles master election, how does it gets to know about latest
log position. I am confused here. Can someone help me ?

Thanks,
Steven