activemq-users mailing list archives

From jeremy11 <liav.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network of brokers as a cluster
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 17:49:04 GMT
thanks for the quick answer. my problem with the virtual topic with 2 brokers
is this:
consumer has a failover url of the 2 brokers, brokers are connected in
duplex mode, replayWhenNoConsumers="true"

1. I have a consumer connected to broker1
2. each message that is sent to broker 1 or 2 is received by the consumer on
broker 1
3. consumer goes offline
4. messages (persist) are sent to broker 1 when consumer is down.
5. broker 1 goes down
6. consumer goes on line and connects to broker 2 - does not receive the
messages that were sent to broker 1 when the consumer was offline
7. broker 1 goes online and only then the consumer which is connected to
broker 2 gets the messages

thanks again!