activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: paranoid check and verify checksum configuration for levelDB
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 05:27:06 GMT
There is no detailed documentation for Activemq. I already asked here
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/LevelDB-Documentation-td4679547.html#a4686768
but nobody comes back. I have asked around 5,6 questions about levledb and
it's been 5 days. But not even a single ActiveMQ vendor is replying. We are
users of Amq who wants to go into details before using it, and this is the
only place we can ask if we have some confusion. Amq Gods should give some
better response.