activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replicated LevelDB : Manually copying data from one leveldb store to another
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:29:51 GMT
I tested it again very carefully and found some interesting aspects :

> 3 brokers were running fine where one is master and other two are slaves.
> I stopped one of the slaves and deleted all leveldb files.
> I copied all master broker leveldb files into the slaves leveldb
> directory. (removed nodeid.txt)
> Now when i start primary, I am seeing that
  > One tmp folder is created which has some .log files.
  > Now slave will download data log files from master and as soon as it
copies all the log files, it is deleting the stash folder and i guess
replaying in indexes from logs.
 > After that everything works well./

Snapshot of stash  directory:
14:59]khandela@agni05.hyd:/u/khandela/activemq/amq3>du -sh leveldb/*
101M	leveldb/0000000000000000.log
952K	leveldb/00000000064004c6.log
4.0K	leveldb/dirty.index
0	leveldb/lock
0	leveldb/nodeid.txt
*13M	leveldb/stash*
0	leveldb/store-version.txt

and
[14:59]khandela@agni05.hyd:/u/khandela/activemq/amq3>du -sh leveldb/stash/*
101M	leveldb/stash/0000000000000000.log
0	leveldb/stash/0000000000000000.log.crc32
5.1M	leveldb/stash/00000000064004c6.index
7.2M	leveldb/stash/00000000064004c6.log

Activemq vendors, please respond about above observations.

Thanks,
Anuj