activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Replicated LevelDB : Manually copying data from one leveldb store to another
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 14:20:00 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to copy data from leveldb store of one broker to another
broker while using replicated leveldb.

For ex. : Let's say 3 brokers are running fine and replicating the data. I
suddenly stop one slave broker. After some time before starting the slave
Can I manually copy leveldb directory of master and then start the slave ?
(I am copying each and every file other than the nodeid.txt)

In my test setup it is working fine but not sure if it will fail in some
corner cases. Let me know if some issues are there with this.

Thanks,
Anuj