activemq-users mailing list archives

From sbarlabanov <cont...@sergiy-barlabanov.de>
Subject ActiveMQ redelivering acknowledged messages
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 16:11:45 GMT
Hi,

what would be the reason for ActiveMQ (5.10) to redeliver already
acknowledged messages?

We have an issue in a production system, that a consumer with a non
transacted session in a CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE mode running in an app server
(Glassfish) using ActiveMQ RAR, receives already consumed and acknowledged
messages again.
This happens after we restart the application and it reconnects to a running
standalone ActiveMQ instance. The application was up the last three days and
was restarted (because of some maintenance). After the restart the
application received all persistent, consumed messages since the last three
days. All redelivered messages have JmsRedelivered=true.
No errors/warnings in activemq.log, no exceptions on the consumer side.
Nothing.
The storage is KahaDB with discSyncs enabled and async index writes.
The redelivered messages have been reprocessed and acknowledged again. They
seem to disappear - at least I do not see anything in the ActiveMQ JMX and
KahaDB has only one data file from today (otherwise KahaDB would have
several data files containing those messages).
Any ideas?

Best regards,
Sergiy