activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Backup Server - Failover
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 17:29:02 GMT
Are the numbers in the Enqueued column increasing, or just non-zero?  If
it's not increasing, could you have stranded messages on secondary when you
took primary down (and everyone failed over to backup) and then consumers
eventually migrated back to primary?  (See the Stuck Messages section of
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html for a description of
the problem and how to solve it.)