activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lybarger <mlybar...@gmail.com>
Subject separate persistence for main queue from dlq
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:06:51 GMT
I'm looking for information on how to configure the dlq to use a different
persistence store than the main queues from which they are based. Is this
possible in amq?  I want to use kahadb for the main queues and use postgres
for the dlq.

My main motivation is that I don't want a catastrophic event to stop my
production processing that can be processed. If something cause the DLQ to
quickly get a lot of messages, I don't want that to impact the throughput
of the normal system messages.

thoughts?

thanks!