activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matej <gma...@gmail.com>
Subject Illegal state exception
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 14:21:02 GMT
Hello all.

I am using TomEE and an external ActiveMQ deployment 5.10. Everything works
gret until we get and IllegalStateExeption from ActiveMQ. After that Tomee
cant send messages anymore giving exceptions like that:

Caused by: org.apache.activemq.ConnectionClosedException: The connection is
already closed

I am using the failover directive already, which doesn't help.

I looked at the code, which is a litlle complex.Don't know if is a Tomee
connection pooling problem or an active mq RA adapter issue.

I am appending stacktraces if anyone has a clue.

P.S: The Active MQ exception usually ahppens after 1-2 days of 200-400
req/s load.

BR

MAtej