activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel transacted message rolled to DLQ, no DLQ_DELIVERY_FAILURE_CAUSE_PROPERTY property set
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:35:09 GMT
that property is only set in the ActiveMQMessageConsumer, when onMessage
throws an exception.
The value is then set as the poisonCause of a message ack.
In camel, the broker dlq processing is bypassed b/c the exceptions are
trapped by spring.
peek at
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/d54e0d6ab590b6a6148a5e2629c45b95d3f40eb8/activemq-client/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java#L1397
to get some insight into how it works in vanila activemq, ie: wher
md.getRollbackCause is used.
Maybe a custom exception handler in camel can do something similar.