activemq-users mailing list archives

From absaar <raj2absaarja...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending Message to ActiveMQ Topic Using AJAX
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:16:23 GMT
I am using JavaScript library i.e. amq.js for sending/receiving messages to a
Topic on ActiveMQ.
I am successfully been able to listen the messages published on a particular
topic and process them in messageListener using amq.js.
I need to send a message using amq.js to topic in the following format:

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4686622/Capture.png>

How should I compose this message, taking data from above screenshot, so
that it can be sent via AJAX using following method:

*amq.sendMessage("topic://doSomething",myMessage);*