activemq-users mailing list archives

From pwalter <patrick.wal...@nasa.gov>
Subject Backup Server - Failover
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 17:12:29 GMT
I'm using the following client configuration :

failover:(tcp://primary:61616,tcp://secondary:61616)?initialReconnectDelay=3000&maxReconnectDelay=2000&randomize=false&startupMaxReconnectAttempts=10

When we publish a message we see the message being published to both primary
and secondary servers by viewing the admin web pages. There are no consumers
on the secondary server but we see numbers on the Massages Enqueued column
and no numbers on the Messages Dequeued column.

Any ideas? Are there more config items to put in the failover command?

thanks for your help!