activemq-users mailing list archives

From Avinash <avinash.n.yadag...@gmail.com>
Subject How to change the default port (1099) used by ActiveMq in apache camel?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 06:17:03 GMT
Hi,
Please don't consider this as duplicate question. I searched regarding this
issue on Internet and could not find a proper answer. Hence posting it here.

*Problem Description*
I am using Apache Camel and in Camel-Config.xml, I have given the activeMq
properties as below

<bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
		<property name="connectionFactory">
				<property name="brokerURL"
					value="vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false&amp;broker.useJmx=true"
/>
			</bean>
		</property>
	</bean>

When I start my application I am getting below error,
 Failed to start jmx connector: Cannot bind to URL
[rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi]: javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException

This is because port is already bound.
I am trying to change the port from 1099 to another port but unable to do
so.
Can anyone please guide on this?