activemq-users mailing list archives

From bansalp <bpradee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notification of connection down between broker and client?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:03:25 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Actually I want automated functionality, that is, whenever broker connection
is down my client get notified. Actually I have ActiveMQ as one of the
component in my system, So I just want my client to know that whether
problem was connection between activemq and client or some other component
in the system. I want to know about primary or secondary for logging purpose
only. My logic is not based on that.

What all functionality is there which can notify client only when something
happens to connection between broker and client?