activemq-users mailing list archives

From "juanmanuel.romeraferrio" <juanmanuel.romerafer...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about Network Brokers
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:07:12 GMT
Hi, I'm new with ActiveMQ. I'm starting to use for resolve a problem in my
system. I have 1000 clients that send message to different servers. For
resolve that I thougth in an architecture with the next.

- In the clients configure a Broker with network connector to a master/slave
broker.
- In the master/slave broker, I need read a property of the message
"version", and according this value I     need redirect the message to a
remote cluster.

Example version 1 -Cluster 1, version2 -> Cluster 2.

I don't know how resolve that, I thougt that I can configure a broker in
each cluster, and send the message to the master/slave cluster to the other,
but I can't configure that, I can't start up 2 brokers in a vm, this is
rigth?

I would need something like this

Client 1 (Version 1) ----message----->   Cluster master/slave broker
------message----> Server 1