activemq-users mailing list archives

From bansalp <bpradee...@gmail.com>
Subject Notification of connection down between broker and client?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:45:18 GMT
AMQGods Please help,

I have a system which is using failover uri mechanism with master-slave
architecture (when primary runs, failover waits on lock and when failover
run primary wait on lock on kahadb).

I need my clients to know when there is a problem with connection to broker.

Whenever primary goes down failover takes over and clients get connected to
failover broker. I want my clients to know that primary is down and
similarly when failover goes down my client should know about it.

What is the recommended way to do it?

Please help, I really need answer to this quickly.

Thanks