activemq-users mailing list archives

From khandelwalanuj <khandelwal.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.8.0: java.io.EOFException: Chunk stream does not exist, page: 19 is marked free
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 07:24:32 GMT
I am using NFS.

amqgod@txnref1.nyc:/u/amqgod> stat -f ~/kahadb/
  File: "/u/amqgod/kahadb/"
    ID: 0        Namelen: 255     Type: nfs
Block size: 65536      Fundamental block size: 65536
Blocks: Total: 245760     Free: 210550     Available: 210550
Inodes: Total: 1048576    Free: 1043878

Is this issue is because of NFS ? If this is because of NFS it should happen
for all destinations. I can see that only for 2,3 topics it is showing this
exception continuously. I think it is because of some kahadb corruption. Can
you guys please take a looks at this ?

Thanks,
Anuj