activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: All messages getting stuck in 5.10 until restart…
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 22:28:59 GMT
Use JConsole to look at which consumers are connected (make sure at least
one is!), how many messages they're currently working on
(MessageCountAwaitingAcknowlegement), and whether the numbers appear to be
increasing.  For each queue, confirm whether the EnqueueCount is
increasing; if it's not, the broker isn't accepting messages due to
Producer Flow Control, or the producer isn't attempting to produce any for
other reasons.