activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Re: Do I have to clean up leveldb log files? It’s using 50GB but should be using 50MB..
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2014 21:18:22 GMT
Looks like this is a bug. I understand the LevelDB and Bigtable design very
well and assumed that the binary log would be closed out when converted to
an SSTable.

Looks like LevelDB writes data to the log and it’s backed in a memtable.
 Once the log hits 100MB it’s converted to a sstable.

So, the .log files can be safely deleted at that point.