activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I use JMX on an embedded broker without TCP/IP?
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 16:24:31 GMT
Marc-

That’s mostly a Java VM deal.  Google around, but there are ways to get a handle to the
ManagementFactory within memory. I believe you’d have to play around with the startup parameters
to enable the Management Bean, but not enable the TCP/IP port.

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/lang/management/ManagementFactory.html

-Matt