activemq-users mailing list archives

From petrk <pkys...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Managing persistent store space
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:56:48 GMT
That is an interesting solution as we do have two streams of messages on our
queues, fast one with lots of data and a slow one with more smaller sized
messages.

Does anyone know if the kaha db adapter supports use of wildcards (i.e.
"OrdersForDevice*"), as we have dynamic queuenames. would something like
this work:

<persistenceAdapter>
    <mKahaDB directory="${activemq.base}/data/kahadb">
      <filteredPersistenceAdapters>
       <filteredKahaDB queue="OrdersForDevice*">
        <persistenceAdapter>
          <kahaDB />
        </persistenceAdapter>
       </filteredKahaDB>